Anusol Cream 23g
Anusol Cream 23g has a vanishing base to minimise any staining on your underwear. Apply morning and night and after each bowel movement as necessary.
Which treatment is right for you?
- Your best option depends on your symptoms, their severity and a few other factors.
How bad are your piles?
- Although the symptoms vary from person to person, the following scale should help you identify how mild or serious your condition is. This is a guide only: if you think you have piles, you should speak with your GP or pharmacist – especially if youve not suffered from piles before.
- Itching and soreness around your bottom
- A dragging sensation in your back passage
- Discomfort or pain while youre going to the loo
- Bright red spots of blood on the toilet paper after youve been to the loo
- Note: If youre routinely bleeding when you go to the loo we advise you seek medical advice from your GP
- Occasional sharp pains up your bottom
- Discomfort sitting down
- A bulging or lumpy feeling just inside your back passage
- Lump(s) or swellings protruding from your bottom that can be pushed back inside
- More severe sufferers
- Hard lumps or swellings protruding from your bottom that wont stay tucked inside when pushed back in.
If youve got piles, you should know that one in two people across the UK will understand exactly how you feel. It can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and even painful.
The good news: there are lots of ways to get yourself feeling better quickly. An effective treatment and a few small changes to your daily routine can really work wonders. In most cases, the symptoms of piles will clear up within a week or two.
Creams are good for treating internal and external piles.