Antiseptic First Aid Cream
Bepantiseptic is a first aid cream that soothes and prevents infection, formerly known as Germolene first aid cream. An antiseptic cream with local anaesthetic.
Benefits & Features
- Antiseptic action to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic to numb the pain.
- Effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor nurns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots, chapped or rough skin.
How to Use
- Before initial use check that the tube seal is intact, then remove by peeling back the tag.
- Clean the affected area, apply cream and rub in gently.
- In the case of cuts and particularly tender areas, rubbing may be avoided by applying on a piece of white lint or gauze.