If you're not looking after your gums, you're not looking after your teeth.
Corsodyl treatment mouthwashes are antibacterial solutions containing chlorhexidine digluconate 0.2% w/v.
Chlorhexidine digluconate has a dual action:
i) It is an antibacterial ingredient that attacks and helps to kill the plaque bacteria that can cause your gum irritation.
ii) It creates a protective layer over your teeth and gums for up to 12 hours, thus helping to prevent any new plaque forming.
• With its convenient and easy to use format, the mouthwash is also particularly useful when more than one area in the mouth needs attention.
• It is available in Mint or Original (Aniseed) flavours.
• As well as being used to treat and prevent gum disease,
• Corsodyl is used for the following conditions:
- Mouth ulcers
- Denture sore mouth
- Oral thrush
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Maintain mouth hygiene