Dioralyte Citrus Sachets for Oral Solution
Dioralyte replaces body fluids and salts lost during illness. Dioralyte is recommended for the correction of water and salt loss in infants, children and adults and the treatment of watery diarrhoea of various causes. Early use is important to avoid dehydration, particularly in the young and elderly.
How to take Dioralyte Sachets Natural:
Dissolve a sachet into 200ml of water. Use fresh water for adults and children. For infants, water should be freshly boiled and then cooled. The solution should be made up immediately before use. If refrigerated, should be used within 24 hours.
• Adults including elderly – one or two sachets after every loose motion.
• Children – One sachet after every loose motion.
• Infants up to the age of two years – one to one and a half times the normal 24 hour feed volume using dioralyte solution prepared as directed above.
• If illness is not improving within 24-48 hours consult your doctor.
• When vomiting is present, it is recommended small amounts taken frequently.
Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, glucose, disodium hydrogen citrate, silicone dioxide, saccharin sodium.
Caution when using Dioralyte Sachets Natural:
• If you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, diabetes, kidney or liver failure, or are on a low potassium or sodium diet, ask your doctor before use.
• Infants under 2 years of age should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.