Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray works to:
- Help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours
- Help prevent the return of symptoms during the day.
Airborne allergies result from irritants that you breathe in through the nose and cause hayfever like symptoms. Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray has a direct action to relieve allergy symptoms where they start. You can use it in advance to prevent symptoms if you know you are going to come into contact with anything that may trigger your allergy.
Provides effective relief from:
- Itchy and runny nose
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Nasal congestion and associated sinus discomfort.
- Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray protects from all major airborne allergies including:
- Pollen (hayfever)
- Pet Hair
- Dust mites
- Mould spores
- Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 years and over: Usual dose – 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
- If symptoms are especially bad – 2 sprays in each
- You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Cautions and Warnings:
Do not use:
- More than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day
- For more than 3 months continuously without consulting your doctor.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days.
Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray is an aqueous spray containing 0.05% w/w fluticasone propionate (50 micrograms per spray).