Kin B5 can also be used for maintenance after a periodontal process. Moreover, it provides antiseptic, antioxidant and revitalising action as well as protection against cavities.
Kin B5 offers a notably recommended toothpaste and mouthwash for use during pregnancy. During pregnancy some women experience swollen, sore and bleeding gums. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can make your gums more vulnerable to plaque, leading to inflammation and bleeding. Bleeding gums are caused by a build-up of plaque on the teeth. This is also called pregnancy gingivitis or gum disease.
Why Choose Kin B5 Mouthwash?
- Helps to prevent and control dental plaque build-up
- Strengthens gums and helps to prevent caries
- Deep cleansing feeling which encourages daily use
- Alcohol-free mouthwash with a pleasant taste
- Suitable for long term use
When to Use Kin B5 Mouthwash?
- Daily care of gums
- After routine scale and polish
- After periodontal treatment to avoid recurrence of dental plaque buildup
- Patients with implants or prostheses
- Patients suffering from delicate gums (genetic predisposition, medicines, hormonal changes during pregnancy.)
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.05% An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting correct maintenance of gingival tissue.
- Alcohol-Free Mouthwash No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues. Suitable for oncology patients and dry mouth sufferers.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 Helps to reinforce epithelium and mucous membranes, providing comfort.
- Vitamin B3 Protective antioxidant effect. Promotes collagen formation revitalising gum issue.
- Xylitol Helps to prevent tooth decay by neutralising pH balance of the mouth.
- Fluoride 226 ppm Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content helps to prevent caries.