Kin Gingival Toothpaste helps to prevents the growth of microorganisms from bacterial plaque, and ensuring healthy gingival tissues.
- Promotes Healthy Gums: Chlorhexidine, the primary ingredient of Kin Gingival, prevents the growth of microorganisms from bacterial plaque, thus ensuring healthy gingival tissues.
- Reduces pain of sensitive teeth: Fluoride, the second ingredient of Kin Gingival, makes dental enamel more resistant to the dissolving action of the acid produced by the plaque, thus blocking the mechanism which causes caries, while making teeth less sensitive.
- Protects Teeth Enamel: Suitable for daily use, as it eliminates bacterial plaque without scraping the enamel or damaging the teeth, and it does not irritate the gums.
- Prevents Bad Breath: Kin Gingival toothpaste resolves and eliminates the problem of halitosis (bad breath)
How To Use
- Brush teeth at least twice a day for 2 or 3 minutes, preferably after every meal and before going to bed.
- Use of a soft brush, along with a proper brushing technique is recommended.
- Do not swallow.