Nexium Control – Treats Heartburn & Acid Reflux 20mg - 14 tablets
Nexium Control 20 mg gastro-resistant tablets treats heartburn & acid reflux. One tablet daily lasts 24 hours. Suitable for adults aged 18 and over. Contains Esomeprazole.
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults.
See package leaflet for further information.
– Oral use
– Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
– The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
– May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
– If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Cautions and Warnings:
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
– You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
– You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
Each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate). Contains sucrose.