Nurofen for Children 60mg Suppositories 3 months to 2 years - 10 Suppositories
Nothing matters more than relieving your child’s pain and discomfort quickly and gently . That’s why Nurofen for Children have developed a new suppositories format specially for babies age 3 months – 2 years. With the same fast acting effectiveness as Nurofen for Children Oral suspension, it is ideal to use if your baby is vomiting.
• Ibuprofen gets to work to reduce fever in just 15 minutes
• Ibuprofen lasts for up to 8 hours – so may help your child have a good nights sleep
• Ibuprofen is proven to give longer relief from fever than paracetamol
• Nurofen for Children Suppositories are suitable for babies who are vomiting having difficulty swallowing
• Nurofen for Children Suppositories are suitable for babies and children from 3 months (over 6kg) to 2 years
• Single dose wax suppository
- 3 months to 9 months: 1 suppository 3 times in 24 hours
- 9 months to 2 years: 1 suppository 4 times in 24 hours
- Do not give to Children who: Are under 3 months (without medical advice) Weigh less than 6kg, have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders, have aspirin/NSAID sensitive asthma.
- This product should only be given to infants aged 3-6 months who weigh more than 5kg
- These doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours, or with a minimum of 6 hours between each dose if required
- If fever is not reduced, speak to your doctor
- For short term use only. If you’re ever unsure about the dosage, please ask your pharmacist or GP for advice
- Not suitable for children under 3 months of age unless advised by your doctor.
Contains 60mg of ibuprofen per suppository.