Paralink Suppositories 180mg 10 Pack
Paralink Suppositories have been used by mums for 20 years to help in the time of pain & fever. Paralink suppositories contain the active ingredient paracetamol, which is safe on tummy’s and suitable day or night. Paralink Paracetamol Suppositories is a gentle pain reliever and can reduce high temperatures (fever). It provides effective relief of fever and pain associated with colds and flu, headaches, rheumatism and teething.
Paralink Suppositories may also be used where Paracetamol cannot be taken orally e.g. after an operation or if you are feeling or being sick.
As with all Paralink Products, Paralink Suppositories are made in Ireland
- Relieves pain when vomiting and unable to swallow
- Quick, Easy to administer and fast acting.
- Reduces temperature fast when unable to swallow Liquids
- 20+ years of effective use
- Award Winning Suppositories
- Suitable from 3 months to 6 years.
For rectal use only
- 3 months – 1 year (5 – 10kg): ½ Suppository
- 1 – 3 years (10 – 15kg): 1 Suppository
- 3 – 6 years (15 – 20kg): 1½ Suppositories
Dose may be repeated 6 hourly as necessary or as directed by the physician.
Instructions for use:
- If your child needs to empty their bowels this should be done before inserting the suppository.
- You may find it easier to give your child the suppository if they are lying on their side or on their front. Do whatever is more comfortable for your child.
- Wash your hands.
- To remove a suppository, tear one from the strip along the perforations then peel it from the plastic wrapping by holding the two halves of the wrapping at the tip of the suppository and gently peeling them apart.
- If necessary moisten the tip, then gently push the suppository into your child’s back passage (rectum) with the pointed end first.
- Wash your hands.
- Try to keep your child still for a minute or two.
- The process should be repeated if your child needs another suppository.
Paracetamol is the active ingredient.