Peter Pauper My Pet's Health Record Keeper
Fill in the blanks to create a clear and concise history of your pet, including health data and a record of milestones.
- Prompted note-taking pages for veterinarian visits provide space in which you can write questions you want to ask your vet, as well as space for her/his answers and instructions, plus notes about growth, illnesses, and immunizations.
- Keep your pet's contacts all in one place, compile directions for pet sitters, and create organized plans for travel and disaster preparedness.
- With tips and reminders, plus places for photos and your own critter commentary, this little tracker provides the perfect pet record.
- Compact size is good to go, and fits in a file folder.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes, appointment cards, etc.
- 56 pages.