Spotlight Floss for Oral & Gum Health
- Made from recycled ocean plastic
- Use daily to dislodge debris between teeth and helps alleviate bleeding and inflamed gums
- Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine, proven to help with bleeding gums
- Good for bad breath, inflamed and bleeding gums and gum disease
Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Gum Health contains the active ingredient Chloroheixidine which is clinically proven to help resolve bleeding and inflamed gums. Used daily, this floss effectively cleans and removes plaque, food and debris from between your teeth, improving overall oral health.
How to Use
- Unwind approx 15inches of floss.
- Wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers, leaving only about 1 to 2 inches of floss for your teeth.
- Hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement and into a C shape under the gum.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth.