Although many of us enjoy the sleek end result achieved with a hairdryer or straightener, or the springy curls and waves crafted with the twist of a curling iron, the damage that heat inflicts on our hair is many times an afterthought.
Fortunately, using the VO5 Heat Protect Spray can provide a safeguard for hair by acting as a barrier between intense heat and fragile strands and shielding hair from temperatures up to 230°C.
This weightless, non-greasy protection spray containing a heat-activated complex helps protect against the damage caused by heat-styling tools whilst reducing breakage and split ends to give your hair a soft and shiny finish. Stay glossy all day by using our heat protection spray every time you use heat to dry or style your hair.
For best results:
- Apply generously from root to tip onto towel-dried hair before heat styling.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or brush to distribute the product through the hair.
- Dry, curl and straighten as desired. Style tip: Direct hairdryer nozzle downward for maximum sleekness.
- Finish off with a small amount of Frizz Free Cream. If you like the VO5 Heat Protect Spray, be sure to check out the rest of the VO5 Heat Protect range for more ways to protect your hair against heat damage. Don’t forget to leave a product review, and to keep up to date with all things VO5 make sure to follow VO5 on social!
- VO5 Heat Protect Spray helps protect hair against heat damage from regular blow-drying and heat-styling
- The formula of our heat protectant spray contains a heat-activated complex to help protect your hair from damage when using heat-styling tools up to 230°C
- Create your perfect look without worrying about heat damage with VO5 Heat Protect Spray
- Achieve great style easily every day with the right heat protection and forget about bad hair days
- Try out VO5 Heat Protect hair care products range for more ways to protect your hair against heat damage
- Reduce breakage and split ends with VO5 Heat Protect Spray that leaves hair soft and shiny without changing its texture